May 31 at 4:10 pm Dr. Michael Bassik, Genetics Department Stanford University, “Development of new CRISPR/Cas9-based tools to study drug interactions through knockout and directed evolution”, 1022 Life Sciences
June 7 at 4:10 pm Dr. Ami Bhatt, Department of Genetics, Stanford University, “Microbial metagenomic plasticity in clinical timescales”, 1022 Life Sciences
Unless otherwise noted, seminars are in Life Sciences room 1022.
College of Biological Sciences:
- Upcoming Seminar Schedule
- Joint Seminars in Molecular Biology
- Storer Lectureship in the Life Sciences
Upcoming Microbiology Meetings/Conferences
- General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology
- West Coast Bacterial Physiologists
- Gordon Research Conferences
- Keystone Symposia
- International Society for Microbial Ecology (ISME-13) Symposium
- Molecular Parasitology Meeting
- International Congress of Parasitology
For more meetings and conferences in microbiology, check this website.