May 30 at 4:10 pm Dr. Seemay Chou, University of California, San Francisco, “From bacteria to ticks: lessons in antimicrobial defense”, 1022 Life Sciences
June 6 at 4:10 pm Matthew Wright, UC Davis, Dawson Lab, “Metagenomic tools for microbial eukaryotes: isolation of a novel amoeba from mixed culture”, 1022 Life Sciences
Unless otherwise noted, seminars are in Life Sciences room 1022.
College of Biological Sciences:
- Upcoming Seminar Schedule
- Joint Seminars in Molecular Biology
- Storer Lectureship in the Life Sciences
Upcoming Microbiology Meetings/Conferences
- General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology
- West Coast Bacterial Physiologists
- Gordon Research Conferences
- Keystone Symposia
- International Society for Microbial Ecology (ISME-13) Symposium
- Molecular Parasitology Meeting
- International Congress of Parasitology
For more meetings and conferences in microbiology, check this website.